A law firm in Alabama is suing Taco Bell for false advertising, charging that what the fast food giant calls “beef” contains only 36% actual cow flesh. Here’s what makes up the other 64%
Copyright © 2013 - iDidAFUNNY. All rights reserved.
Powered by Big Mouth MediaBack to Top